Toyota TV Commercial, 'The Toyota Effect: Project BLAID'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A blind man explains how he interacts with the world differently than others: for him, everything is pitch black. As he goes through his daily routine -- getting out of bed, brushing his teeth and walking around town with his guide dog -- he speaks about having to decode sounds and scents daily. Upon arrival at a Toyota office, he tests out a mobility aid designed as part of Project BLAID. It uses cameras to detect important landmarks such as doorways, restrooms and exit signs, allowing its user to be more independent.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Let's Go Places”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Media Agency