2017 Chrysler Pacifica TV Spot, 'Headbanger' Featuring Seth Meyers
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After biting Al Roker on national television, comedian and show host Seth Meyer's Italian Greyhound Frisbee seems to have no remorse. Meyers uses the hands-free door opening feature on his 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and then settles Frisbee in the back seat. Though Meyers tries to get him to engage, Frisbee is busy headbanging to System of a Down's "Bounce," which is playing on the trailer for "The Secret Life of Pets."
- May 03, 2016
- “Imported From Detroit.”
- The Secret Life of Pets
- NBCUniversal ... Agency, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Creative Agency, SapientNitro ... Digital Agency, McCann Worldgroup ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots