JetBlue Card TV Spot, 'Card With a Crew'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
What would regular life be like if you had airline crew members there to help you wherever you went? As a cover of Irving Berlin's "Blue Skies" plays, JetBlue posits this question while showing a woman getting out of bed as a captain's voice on her clock radio wishes her a good morning and tells her the forecast. After a lobster is set down on her lunch table, a flight attendant shows her how to put on a lobster bib. At the grocery store, luggage crew members pack up all her items and then follow her in a luggage train as she walks out.
- JetBlue JetBlue Card
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MullenLowe ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots