NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Storks: Child Passenger Safety'
The characters from the upcoming Warner Bros. Animations film "Storks" are fanatical about babies. The National Highway and Transportation Safety Administration uses the animated characters like Tulip and Nate to highlight how important it is to find the correct size seat for your children in the car.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Warner Bros. Animations Storks
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment