Crest TV Commercial, 'Healthier Smiles Project: Shakespeare'
Crest gets creative with an oral hygiene announcement from William Shakespeare. He speaks of a girl named Sarah who is missing out on rich class discussions about "Hamlet" due to tooth pain. Instead she is catching up on social media, which Shakespeare deems #notcool and #remedialreading as he tosses a feather quill and warns of a potential drop in her GPA.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Crest Complete Whitening + Scope, Crest Pro-Health Advanced, Crest 3D White Radiant Mint
- “Healthy, Beautiful Smiles for Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- William Shakespeare
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment