Dish Network TV Spot, 'History Channel: Curse of Oak Island - Smart Search'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At the conclusion of a tour led by the Lagina Brothers from History Channel's "The Curse of Oak Island," they ask if anyone has questions. Sure enough, one of their fans asks if they've ever tried searching for treasure with the Dish voice remote. He uses it to find all of his favorite TV shows and movies, but Rick and Marty remain skeptical. Following up with another question, he asks: "Can we take a selfie?"
- Dish Network
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Publicis Mid America ... Creative Agency, Havas Worldwide Chicago ... Digital Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
- History Channel
- View All Screenshots