Jack in the Box Super Bowl 2016 TV Spot, 'Declaration of Delicious'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
An American Bald eagle tells the true story of a fateful day in the "Battle of the Burgers" when Jack, dressed as George Washington, crossed the frozen Delaware River in a row boat. Wanting everyone to know the taste of history-making burgers, he brought with him the "Declaration of Delicious," and armed himself with artillery that no one saw coming -- or tons of Double Jack burgers. And, America ate it up.
- February 07, 2016
- Jack in the Box
- Jack in the Box Double Jack
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Jack Box
- Struck ... Creative Agency, Struck ... Digital Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots