Pokemon Super Bowl 2016 TV Commercial, 'Pokemon 20'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pokemon celebrates its 20th anniversary with a Super Bowl 50 spot that focuses on a mantra to inspire and unite people all over the world through a chain of events. Young children, chess aficionados and even football players all adhere to the same mindset: "I can do this." The message continues: Pikachu, Charizard are ready, so be prepared like no one ever was. Can you be defeated? Bring your Poké Ball to battle, it's time to train for greatness. Train on.
iSpot Review - February 8, 2016Pokemon, the leader of the pre-game ads. dropped to 8th place for digital engagement on game-day. Its ad, "Pokemon 20," came out with close to 4% digital share of voice and over 1.4 million earned online views.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Train On.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Rio de Janeiro
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Charizard, Pikachu
- Omelet ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Deutsch, Inc. ... Digital Agency