Carl's Jr. Steakhouse Thickburger TV Commercial, 'Chef Michael Voltaggio'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As "Don't Speak" by Eagles of Death Metal rocks, Michael Voltaggio, Chef/Owner of Ink. and former star of "Top Chef" says out with the old, in with the new...steakhouse, that is. Walking up to a typical red leather steakhouse booth, he determinedly pushes all the table settings off, only to then sit down and take a bite of a gigantic Steakhouse Thickburger from Carl's Jr., which features onion strings, blue cheese and A1 steak sauce. No napkin? No problem for Voltaggio, who uses the tablecloth to wipe his face.
- Carl's Jr.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Carl's Jr. Steakhouse Thickburger
- Songs - Add
- Don't Speak - Eagles of Death Metal
- Actors - Add
- Michael Voltaggio ... Expert
- 72andSunny ... Agency, 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency