Valvoline TV Commercial, 'Pit Pals' Featuring Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
To introduce their "Pit Pals" line of racer-inspired bobble head dolls, Valvoline has Dale Earnhardt, Jr. stand in a garage, doing something on his mobile phone. From the top of the toolbox next to him, his tiny bobble head likeness starts heckling him, trying to get his attention. When Earnhardt finally looks over, his Pit Pal tries to get Earnhardt to post a tweet for him. When he won't do it, the Pit Pal says "[He] knows how it is," and says he has followers as well.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Valvoline All-Climate 10W-30
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. ... Athlete