Fitbit Blaze Super Bowl 2016 TV Spot, 'Dualities'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Fitbit and Screamin' Jay Hawkins' "Little Demon" take us through individuals' everyday lives, in fitness and outside of fitness. Kettle swings, martial arts classes and squats allow these people to go about their days smoothly whether they're on an airplane or at a gala. The entire time, they use the Fitbit Blaze to keep track of their movements.
- February 07, 2016
- Fitbit Blaze
- “The Smart Fitness Watch”
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Argonaut ... Agency, Argonaut ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots