Mastercard MasterPass TV Spot, 'Fifth Third Bank: New Boyfriend'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At The Cheesecake Factory, a mother and daughter have a conversation while the daughter's new boyfriend stares at his phone. His girlfriend's mom is not impressed with his lack of attention, but her spirits are lifted when he turns his phone over to reveal that he's just paid their check with Mastercard MasterPass. Next stop: shoe shopping.
- September 20, 2016
- Mastercard MasterPass
- “Don't Just Buy It, MasterPass It.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TracyLocke ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots