Delta Air Lines TV Commercial, 'The Other Side'
This Delta Airlines commercial is shot in the point-of-view of the bottom of an airplane as it races down the runway preparing for lift-off. What's happening on the concrete is not normal, it's extraordinary. Going 160 MPH, the nararrator explains that the liftoff of an airplane is another step in the exploration, just like the pioneers in canoes and covered-wagons. Keep exploring and climbing.
- Delta Air Lines
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Keep Climbing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Digitas ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, MKG ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment