BELFOR TV Commercial, 'Ms. Vicki'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On March 2, 2012, a Henryville school was struck by a tornado and severely damaged. BELFOR arrived into town and quickly began to rebuild the school. Sheldon Yellen, CEO of BELFOR Property Restoration, promised the town that their kids would be able to return for the first day of school. Five months later, the school was rebuilt and felt like home again.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Restoring More Than Property”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Henryville, IN
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.