Samsung Pay TV Commercial, 'It's Not a Phone, It's a Galaxy: Samsung Pay'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this Samsung Mobile commercial that aired during the 67th Primetime Emmy Awards, we watch people use their smartphones to make various purchases with the help of Samsung Pay. As a cover of the classic "The Sound of Music" song "My Favorite Things" plays in the background, flowers, skateboards, shoes, coffee, cupcakes and more are bought at the cashier. Oh, and it looks like an Apple iPhone gives a try at paying for two ice cream sundaes.
- Samsung Mobile
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Samsung Mobile Pay
- “It's Not a Phone, It's a Galaxy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Starcom ... Agency, MWWPR ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency