Honda TV Spot, 'Paper'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Created by a set of animators, thousands of hand-drawn illustrations come to life on paper in this stop-motion commercial that aired during an NFL Football game. We watch the company's 60-year history unfold as a bike turns into an Isle of Man motorcycle, a boat shoots off into the water, jeeps climb mountains and models become newer models. Oh, and was it mentioned that an orange octopus appears from out of nowhere to greet the car? Throughout the ad, Honda reminds us that you never know where a dream might lead you.
- September 20, 2015
- “The Power of Dreams”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RPA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots