Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away NV752 TV Spot, 'America Prefers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Shark CEO Mark Rosenzweig stands in a room lined with Shark and Dyson vacuums and discusses an independent study in which Americans got to choose which of the two machines they preferred. Two out of three, Rosenzweig says, preferred the Shark. He sites customer approval as the driving factor in innovation.
- November 09, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots