Stephenie Meyer "The Chemist" TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Stephenie Meyer, author of "The Host" and the "Twilight" series, writes of a former government employee who is now on the run in her newest book "The Chemist."
- November 09, 2016
- Little, Brown and Company
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots