Midas TV Commercial, 'Spinning'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While Doug is driving his truck, he asks the Midas hand if he feels like he's spinning. The Midas golden hand gives a deep metaphor about being in a rut and going nowhere. But, Doug actually meant he is spinning uncontrollably in a parking lot. The hand suggests he go to Midas to purchase new tires.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Receive up to $70 back on four select tires
- “Trust the Midas Touch.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Nerland Agency ... Agency, The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, The Martin Agency ... Media Agency