NFL TV Spot, 'The Future of Football: Virtual Player' Feat. Buddy Teevens
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NFL is innovating football safety with the mobile virtual player. Dartmouth head coach Buddy Teevens explains the how tackling mobile padded dummies is far safer than a real person during practice on the field.
- November 06, 2016
- “The Future of Football”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots