Cadillac Season's Best Event TV Spot, 'The Herd'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Chopin's "Nocturne in E-Flat Minor" plays as a woman drives down a cobblestone street in her 2016 Cadillac Escalade. It is the styling of the car, Cadillac says, that makes the SUV stand out of from the herd. As we see the interior details of the car, the woman drives her black car through a white grouping of the Escalade's competitors and Cadillac announces its Season's Best Event.
- 2016 Cadillac Escalade
- Season's Best Event
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency, Carat ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots