Sharpie Clear View TV Commercial, 'When to Stop Trying to Make Extra Cash'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sharpie advises viewers to always know when to stop, like when to stop trying to make extra cash. To demonstrate this concept, a Sharpie Clear View Highlighter is used to highlight text that reads, "Sell your stuff" and it stops before text that reads, "Sell your roommate's stuff." The highlighter features a see-through tip for precise highlighting and is available in a variety of formats.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Sharpie Highlighter - Clear View, Sharpie Highlighter - Clear View Stick
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- WPP ... Media Agency