Pepto-Bismol TV Commercial, 'Country Fried Dancin''
A man starts to feel symptoms of an upset stomach while he eats a fried chicken dinner with his friends. Soon, the band on stage begins singing a country tune of "nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea" before offering him a bottle of Pepto-Bismol.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Pepto-Bismol Original Liquid
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment