KitKat TV Commercial, 'Slap Break'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man purchases a KitKat in a convenience store and wants to take a bite out of the candy bar immediately. Before he can, Kim, the cashier, slaps him and takes the KitKat with a look of disgust and confusion on her face. She breaks off a stick of the candy and hands it to him so that he can eat it the right way.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Have a Break, Have a KitKat.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.