Airbnb TV Spot, 'Don't Go to L.A. Live There.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Distracted by the superficial aspects of L.A., tourists are shown aiming their cellphone cameras at the Hollywood sign and sight-seeing via double-decker bus. Although these attractions can be appealing at times, they fail to show off the local side of Los Angeles rich in culture. Even if it's just for one night, Airbnb doesn't want you to just go there, but live there.
- May 17, 2016
- “Belong Anywhere”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots