Lysol Disinfecting Wipes TV Spot, 'Whiteboard Test'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a classroom full of eager kids, two teachers have written out the extensively long names of some of the yucky germs on a white board to conduct a test between Clorox wipes and Lysol Disinfecting Wipes. Before they test each wipe, the kids try their best to read out the name of the yucky germs. The teacher with the Lysol wipes is able to wipe away all of her germs on the board. But, the other teacher can't wipe all of hers away, and a little girl suggests she try the Lysol Wipes.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Iris ... Digital Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots