Subway National Sandwich Day TV Spot, 'Buy One, Give One'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Subway posted an ad online to figure out how many people wanted a free sandwich. The people who responded to the ad are captured on a hidden camera meeting up with a woman in front of Subway who gives each of them a free sub. This act of kindness inspires high-fives and hugs. Subway is holding National Sandwich Day on Nov. 3, 2015, during which customers who buy one sub can get another for free.
- National Sandwich Day (expires: 11/03/2015)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots