Investor.gov TV Spot, 'Big Plans' Song by Troy Ave
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a couple visits an investment professional, he says he has big plans for their money and promises great results. Unfortunately, his big plans aren't for the couple's benefit but for his own -- he's daydreaming about luxury cars, champagne and yacht parties all paid for with their life savings. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission encourages you to look up investment professionals before signing with them.
- March 20, 2017
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- “Before You Invest, Investor.gov”
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots