Special Olympics TV Commercial, 'The Only Difference Between Us'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Since they were born, these twin boys have been doing the same things. They grew together, played together, ate together and when they grew up, they both ran. Both of them run around the track in different races and when they cross the finish line, their times are identical: 4:36. It is revealed that one of the twins has Down Syndrome, but they and the Special Olympics want viewers to know that there is only one difference between the two boys: the few minutes separating their times of their birth.
- Special Olympics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.