Stand for the Arts TV Commercial, 'Juxtaposition Arts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
People often believe the National Endowment for the Arts only supports large-scale institutions, but that's false according to Stand for the Arts.The NEA also supports small organizations like Juxtaposition Arts, an enrichment program in Minneapolis that provides young people skills they need to pursue a career in the arts. However, this small program and many others will suffer if Washington chooses to defund the NEA. You're encouraged to call your elected officials and let them know you support the arts.
- Stand for the Arts
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.