American Addiction Centers TV Commercial, 'Jeremiah's Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jeremiah, who received addiction treatment at American Addiction Centers, wishes he had taken the first step to recover sooner. He found the program beneficial because it took him out of his comfort zone and away from his dealers. He feels like he lost a few years to addiction and now that he is sober, he has a much better relationship with his life and he feels optimistic again.
- American Addiction Centers
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.