CarMax TV Spot, 'Reconditioning'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
CarMax kindly offers an apology to the car who recently spent hours of reconditioning. CarMax reasons that their invasive reconditioning procedures are imperative to ensure that the cars they sell pass with the appropriate grade. CarMax gives a peek into their car shop and to the car reconditioning process.
- “The Bright Side of Car Buying.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Michelle Haro ... Female Reconditioning Technician , Nick Gracer ... Technician Honking Horn
- The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Vizeum ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots