Smirnoff TV Spot, 'What Kind Of Night Is It?' Featuring T.J. Miller
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
T.J. Miller and Thomas Middleditch from HBO's "Silicon Valley" star in this Smirnoff commercial about their trip to New York Comic Con. They run into two guys in the liquor store and recommend Smirnoff vodka to make vodka cranberries and martinis. T.J. then volunteers their bartending services at the party.
- October 19, 2015
- Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
- “Exclusively for Everybody”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, 360i ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots