S.C. Johnson & Son TV Spot, 'Great Expectations: One True Thing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Living up to the expectations of children is what matters most. When children are born, parents often wonder what their children take interests in, what they will become and other countless thoughts. But, that changes quickly once a parent understands that our expectations of them are dwarfed particularly by the importance of their expectations from us. Their expectations of us go beyond feeding and caring for them. It's about giving them the proper motivation to take another step, to be fearless and to try new things. They expect us to guide them through life, point them in the right direction and, when the time comes, to let their hand go and see them make their own mark in this world. So, it is important that we leave our planet a little better than the moment we got here, and to give our children the things we could never have so they can grow up and do the same for their own children.
- S.C. Johnson & Son
- “A Family Company”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Energy BBDO, Inc. ... Creative Agency, TracyLocke ... Digital Agency, PHD Chicago ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots