DriveTime TV Spot, 'Rescued! Episode 15: Raise the Roof'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man stapling the interior of his roof in place is startled to find the DriveTime ladies already waiting for him in his car. They tell the man he needs a new car, but he explains that his credit isn't good enough. The women ecstatically tell him that DriveTime would approve him. When the man asks them if they were always so cool, they flash back to high school, where one of them is duct taped to a locker while the other is feeding her juice through a straw. Back in the present, one of the women quietly answers that they were always cool.
- October 12, 2015
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Katie Crown ... Actor/Actress, Nicole Randall Johnson ... Actor/Actress, Brian Monk ... Voice Over
- Duncan Channon ... Creative Agency, Duncan Channon ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots