Adobe Marketing Cloud TV Commercial, 'Rocket Launch Marketing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A rocket ship is making preparations to launch for a mission to Mars. Mission control begins the countdown but gets a call halfway through from the sponsor, who says the logo on the shuttle needs to be bigger. At a second launch, the rocket is again making preparations to take off with the logo now taking up most of the craft's exterior. Mission control is counting down a second time but is once more interrupted by the sponsor with news that millennials want a new color and a hashtag on the ship's exterior. After giving the shuttle a makeover, the launch preparations are underway for a third time. As before, the countdown is halted by the sponsor who says that Mars is no longer trending online and that the mission needs to be rerouted to Pluto. After all the specified updates have been accommodated, the final countdown is taking place. This time, the power shuts off due to budget depletion, and the launch is delayed. Adobe's Marketing Cloud allows users to keep track of financing.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Clint Culp ... Man who says, "What happened?", Neil Barton ... Mission Launch Commander, Terry Walters ... Woman at control panel, Alexandra Ella ... Launch command controller, Derek Basco ... Man who stops the launch, Hugh Scott ... Man who says "Mission control", Hunter Bodine ... astronaut on far right
- G2 Worldwide ... Agency, Wavemaker ... Media Agency