Pandora Radio TV Spot, 'That Song'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pandora asks listeners to describe how a song makes them feel. Artists, college students, skaters, musicians, goths and mechanics describe everything from electricity and explosions to memories and emotions all evoked after listening to one song.
- April 19, 2016
- Pandora Radio
- “The Next Song Matters”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- Cooper Mothersbaugh ... guy with the curly hair and headphones, Jose "Joey" Abril ... shirtless tattooed male crying
- Ben Bragg ... Producer, Kacey Hart ... Producer, Ken Seng ... Director of Photography, Mila Davis ... Producer
- 215 McCann ... Creative Agency, Digitas ... Media Agency, Smuggler ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots