2016 Kia Optima TV Spot, 'Chess' Featuring Blake Griffin
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Los Angeles Clippers player Blake Griffin is concentrating on a game of chess in a celestial land of clouds when a confused man driving a 2016 Kia Optima appears out of thin air. When the man asks Blake what just happened, Blake tells him that the comfort of the next generation Kia has put him in "The Zone," a place of bucking horses and ballerinas. Blake then returns to his chess match, which he insists is actually a game of basketball where every piece is a pawn.
- April 17, 2016
- 2016 Kia Optima SX Limited
- The song was created for this commercial
- Initiative ... Agency, David&Goliath ... Creative Agency, Canvas Worldwide ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots