2016 PGA Web.com Tour TV Commercial, 'Gentleman's Game'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
People call golf a "gentleman's game," but that doesn't mean that pro golfers have it easy. They wake at the crack of down, practice late into the night and live on the road. Viewers can witness the culmination of their hard work at the Web.com Tour.
- Professional Golf Association
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GSD&M ... Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency