IBM Cloud TV Spot, 'Built for Transformation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Businesses have to adapt over time. IBM says a question they receive from clients is whether big businesses can be as agile as a startup? On a large soundstage, IBM shows the historical transition of one bank client from pneumatic tubes and bank tellers to the modern face of banks--their mobile app, which uses IBM's Cloud technology and helps the business stay competitive and securely transfer data.
- April 09, 2016
- IBM Cloud
- IBM Cloud Smart Cloud
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Gilli Messer ... female CEO in white shirt, Brad Griffith ... male executive in board room with glasses, Cassie Dzienny ... redhead office worker spinning on chair, Felicia Fairley ... curly haired girl at back left table, Ingrid Graham ... board room executive with short hair, Kristel Monti ... bank teller spinning in office chair first row second from left, Sai Rao ... Start up worker in the orange blouse
- Mindshare ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots