Chuck E. Cheese's TV Spot, 'Mission: Find the Fun'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A family goes on a mission for fun at Chuck E. Cheese's using the Blippar app. The kids and parents dart around games to find the Spongebob and Paw Patrol stickers and scan them to play the scavenger hunt.
- March 29, 2016
- Chuck E. Cheese's
- “Where a Kid Can Be a Kid.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Zimmerman Advertising ... Creative Agency, Zimmerman Advertising ... Digital Agency, Zimmerman Advertising ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots