Excedrin TV Commercial, 'Migraine Experience: Elisabeth'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Elisabeth suffers from migraines, and although her mother wants to understand, she has no way to. Excedrin helps them out by creating a simulated migraine for her mother to experience. After taking off the simulation headset, Elisabeth's horrified mother apologizes, wishing her daughter didn't have to deal with migraines.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Aysha Mirza ... Woman eating a salad, Jamie Geiger ... Guy in green shirt with glasses and beard
- DDB Remedy London ... Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Creative Agency, Havas Worldwide ... Digital Agency