Tillamook Sharp Cheddar TV Commercial, 'Real Good Cheddar'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tillamook says goodbye to artificial cheese that is pretending to be real cheese by ceremoniously blowing up a can of artificial cheese. The Oregon company also says goodbye to corporations pretending to be cheese makers. In contrast, Tillamook says its cheddar is naturally-aged, uses ingredients from co-op farms and is made by real cheese makers like Dale, who the narrator says hello to as he cuts himself a piece of cheese.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Tillamook Sharp Cheddar
- “Dairy Done Right.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Crossmedia ... Media Agency