Pearle Vision TV Spot, 'Ben's Glasses'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After his grandfather passes away, a little boy named Ben begins wearing his glasses as a way to stay close to him. However, the lens prescription is much too strong for Ben and he struggles to see what he's doing. It isn't until he completely misses his cup while pouring some orange juice that his parents decide to take him to Pearle Vision for an eye exam. The employee inserts lenses without a prescription into the frames so Ben can continue his touching way to honor his grandpa's memory.
- Pearle Vision
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Zenith Media ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots