Airbnb Super Bowl 2017 TV Commercial, 'We Accept'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This Airbnb Super Bowl LI commercial celebrates us as human beings, reminding us that no matter our backgrounds -- who we are, who we love or who we worship -- we all belong. With each photo that appears on the screen, the brand gives a moving illustration of how the world has more beauty when we are all accepted.
iSpot Review - September 20, 2017Airbnb’s Super Bowl LI commercial promoting diversity was one of the nine ads who used the Big Game to bring attention to important social issues. The commercial took viewers by surprise, landing the spot of 7th most digitally engaging ad of Super Bowl LI, with 3.83% of the Digital Share of Voice driven by all Super Bowl commercials.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “We Accept”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- 2017 Super Bowl LI Feb 5, 2017 at NRG Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.