Plato's Closet TV Spot, 'We're Different'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Plato's Closet believes that one size doesn't always fit all. Every person is unique and more than they appear from the outside so people want to wear what fits them, not necessarily what makes them "fit in." On a group outing to the beach, friends wear items like patterned, short dresses, leather boots and plaid, button-up shirts while the narrator tells viewers that Plato's Closet it the place to buy and sell gently used clothes in whatever style you're looking for.
- March 10, 2016
- Plato's Closet
- “Find What Fits You”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots