Dell TV Spot, 'Future Ready: Amy's Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the near future, Dr. Ajay is attempting to help a young girl named Amy who needs a new heart. After he checks into his hotel room and enjoys a meal, another doctor calls him via video hologram to inform him that they found a match. Dr. Ajay immediately contacts Amy's mother and flies back to the hospital to prep for surgery. The heart is kept in a high-tech incubation box, while a bracelet keeps track of the Amy's vitals. As he begins the surgery, Dr. Ajay uses a hologram and assistive glasses to aide him in operations. Ultimately, the surgery is successful, and Amy is welcomed back at school with cheers and embraces. Dell says it wants its products to be instrumental in developing future technologies.
- March 27, 2016
- “The Power to Do More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Young & Rubicam (Y&R) ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots