Dairy Queen $5 Buck Lunch TV Spot, 'Not Listening'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a couple sits in a Dairy Queen enjoying a $5 Buck Lunch, the woman says she can't believe they got all that food for $5. Her significant other mimics her exact sentence, indicating that he was not listening when she said it. When she calls him out on it, he incongruously responds, "Yeah, right?"
- March 28, 2016
- Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen $5 Buck Lunch, Dairy Queen 3-Pc. Chicken Strip Lunch, Dairy Queen Deluxe Cheeseburger Lunch
- “Fan Food, Not Fast Food”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Clarity Coverdale Fury Advertising (CCF) ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots