Alfred Sparman, MD "The Life Pill: Why Not Take Life for Life?" TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. Alfred Sparman believes he has found the secret to aging well. Antioxidants, he says, provide support from free radicals, which may do damage to your body. In his book, "The Life Pill: Why Not Take Life for Life," he goes into more detail about his findings.
- March 17, 2016
- The Life Pill
- “Life for Life.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots