TGI Friday's Endless Apps TV Spot, 'Back for Good'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Endless Apps special has come and gone from TGI Friday's before. This time, it's back for good. Two men and then an entire bar celebrate as someone changes "for a limited time only" to "unlimited time," and one man even wipes away a tear. Now, patrons can enjoy all the mozzarella sticks, fried pickles, boneless wings and more that they want for $10.
- TGI Friday's
- TGI Friday's Potato Skins, TGI Friday's Endless Apps, TGI Friday's Mozzarella Sticks, TGI Friday's Meatballs
- Endless Apps
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TRG ... Creative Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots